Everything Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Club Penguin

All your Club Penguin needs in one forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Points ManagementPoints Management  Log in  

The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2 Bunny
Webmaster
Webmaster
2 Bunny

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-02-19

The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13 Empty
PostSubject: The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13   The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 11:58 am

Thank you for joining the wonderful world of Everything Club Penguin. Please read the rules below before you get started:

1. [no rule to display]

2. Do not produce Spam. Spam is a post that we would be better off without in the forum. Example: “LOL WAZUP DID U SEEE THAT?????!?! DAT WUZ KOOOOL!!. If you are not sure if your post is Spam, don’t post it or ask a moderator

3. Do not bully each other.

Nobody likes mean members. Do not post mean commentary about anybody on this board. If you do not like it here, just leave.

4. No inappropriate language/images

Use of any questionable language will give you points or possibly get you banned. Saying OM* is inappropriate language. If you do not know if what you are about to post is inappropriate, ask me. Pictures that could depict something inappropriate are unacceptable as well.

5. No sexual talk

Any speech sexually oriented is not accepted and will lead to an instant bann.

6. No inappropriate signatures/avatars.

If your signature or avatar has anything inappropriate in it (see section four), your image or text will be removed or your signature and/or avatar privileges may be taken away

7. No stealing avatar/signature pictures

Please do not steal other people’s signature/avatar images unless they are from the gallery of the web site or the owner gives you permission.

NEW RULE:

8. 30 Day Rule
To prevent inactive accounts, you must use your account a minimal of every 30 days. After that, you will be notified via a email (if activated) and pm that you have five days to use your account. After that, your account will be deleted. If you have a good reason for not using your account for 30 days, tell me prior to when you will be gone and I will tell you if you can do that.

9. Double posting
Many forums forbid the use of double posts because they think it will make the forum "spammy". I think otherwise. However, please do not double post unless the thread has not been posten in for 48 hours or if it is in desperate need of bumping. If you have a good reason, it will be all right. I just don't want spammety calamity.

- 2 Bunny

Last edited by on Fri May 18, 2007 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://everythingcp.forumotion.com
2 Bunny
Webmaster
Webmaster
2 Bunny

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-02-19

The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13   The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:16 pm

New rule added 3/13.

- 2 Bunny
Back to top Go down
https://everythingcp.forumotion.com

The Rules - NEW RULE! updated last: 3/13
Page 1 of 1