Everything Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Club Penguin

All your Club Penguin needs in one forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Points ManagementPoints Management  Log in  

New mod contest revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2 Bunny
Webmaster
Webmaster
2 Bunny

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-02-19

New mod contest revealed Empty
PostSubject: New mod contest revealed   New mod contest revealed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 pm

New mod contest revealed!

First of all, I'm back from vacation. I had a WONDERFUL time and got TONS of photos.

Back on topic, we will be holding a contest to determine the winner of new "moderator ship". We will be presented with a scenario, and you have to decide what YOU would do in the situation. Scenarios are added regularly.

And, because we are in such need of moderation, we will be possibly adding TWO moderators!

Scenario # 1:

You see a long time member from the forum swearing in Club Penguin! They have the EXACT same name as on the forum and type with the same style, so you are sure it is the same person. What do you do?

Scenario # 2:

2 Bunny is on vacation, someone is flooding the chat with swearing and other bad language. What would you do?

That's all we've got for now. More to be added later. Oh, and, did I add that there will be a SPECAIL test for the winner? It will come shortly after you have become a moderator. bounce

- 2 Bunny Wink afro
Back to top Go down
https://everythingcp.forumotion.com
hula bob
Beginning person
Beginning person

Number of posts : 43
Hobbies : drums, cp, cp chat webs
Favorite color : blue
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New mod contest revealed   New mod contest revealed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 pm

#1 first I would tell 2bunny about this then after if we both thought it was the same person i would give them a perma ban

#2 First I would ban the person perma theni would delete all post made by the member
Back to top Go down
2 Bunny
Webmaster
Webmaster
2 Bunny

PostSubject: Re: New mod contest revealed   New mod contest revealed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm

hula bob wrote:
#1 first I would tell 2bunny about this then after if we both thought it was the same person i would give them a perma ban

#2 First I would ban the person perma theni would delete all post made by the member

First scenario: Good explanation!

Second scenario: Little rushing there! Try again.

- 2 Bunny
Back to top Go down
hula bob
Beginning person
Beginning person

Number of posts : 43
Hobbies : drums, cp, cp chat webs
Favorite color : blue
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New mod contest revealed   New mod contest revealed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:35 pm

ok #2 (again) i would first contact the other mods and make sure they know about it then the situation via PM then when we came to a desision we would ban and delete all rude posts
Back to top Go down
2 Bunny
Webmaster
Webmaster
2 Bunny

PostSubject: Re: New mod contest revealed   New mod contest revealed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:53 pm

hula bob wrote:
ok #2 (again) i would first contact the other mods and make sure they know about it then the situation via PM then when we came to a desision we would ban and delete all rude posts

Okay, we'll see.

- 2 Bunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mod contest revealed   New mod contest revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mod contest revealed
Page 1 of 1